Advances in anesthesia and surgical techniques have promoted the rapid growth of surgical procedures that can be performed on an outpatient basis and have made surgery centers a safe, cost-effective and convenient alternative to hospital care. The Culpeper Surgery Center is poised to answer this increasing demand, as the number of procedures appropriate for the outpatient setting continues to grow. At a time when all providers are seeking a method of delivering quality care to patients while managing costs, CSC stands out as a leader in this marketplace.
- Established in 2003, Culpeper Surgery Center is licensed by the state of Virginia, certified by Medicare, accredited by AAAHC, and affiliated with most major HMOs and PPOs.
- The Surgery Center offers patients an environment unparalleled in service, technology and support. The Center maintains a full time staff of board-certified anesthesiologists and a nursing staff with extensive hospital OR and PACU experience.
- The center contains 2 major operating rooms fully equipped with the latest in operating technology. In addition, there is one designated room for gastrointestinal endoscopic procedures.
- Two recovery areas are provided: one for your immediate post-surgical care, where registered nurses will monitor your vital sings and condition, and a recovery lounge where you may rest and visit with your family before you go home.
- You will find that because the center specializes in outpatient surgery, our patients enjoy many advantages including personalized service, excellent medical care, comfortable and convenient facilities and low costs.
Pre-op room where you will be prepared for surgery